Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tony's Town Square Restaurant: Restaurant Review

Name: Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Location: Magic Kingdom, on Main Street, U.S.A.
Cuisine: Italian
Type: Table Service
Good For Those Who: Are fans of "Lady and the Tramp" and wish to recreate the spaghetti kiss; people jonesing for Italian food at MK.
Price Range:  Disney lists this restaurant in their $$ range, which means it should fall in the spectrum of $15-$35.99 per person. Entrees at lunch cost around $16 each, and dinner entrees cost around $19 each.
Times: Lunch from 11:30am to 2:45pm; dinner from 5:00pm to 9:00pm.

The view from outside.

Reservations: Recommended, but I've been able to walk in without one during the earlier dinner period without too much of a wait. Reservations can be made online at the WDW website.
My Recommendation: The spaghetti and meatballs is a classic, especially if you are feeling that "Lady and the Tramp" mood. Plus, the meatballs are really, really yummy. Honestly, I never knew meatballs could be that good until I tried the ones here.
Healthier Option: At lunch, I would recommend the Multigrain Pasta Primavera (it is vegetarian, too). At dinner... I am not so sure, perhaps the lamb? It comes with polenta and veggies as opposed to pasta, so that's a plus.

I've been here several times and I really enjoy it! It is a really cool place on the inside, full of paintings of scenes from the movie. Definitely a good sit-down restaurant choice at the Magic Kingdom.

xoxo, Lily

*Note: Food prices and menu options are subject to change at any time, so I can't guarantee my information will always be accurate.

**Also, the "healthier options" I give are simply based on my knowledge of healthy eating and nutrition. I am not a doctor! For specific information regarding calories and such, I suggest contacting the individual restaurants via the Disney World website.

No comments:

Post a Comment