Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flame Tree Barbeque: Restaurant Review

Name: Flame Tree Barbeque
Location: Animal Kingdom, on Discovery Island
Cuisine: American, Barbeque
Type: Counter Service
Good For Those Who: Like barbeque, are enticed by the smell of smoked meats wafting through Discovery Island
Price Range: Disney lists this location in their $ range, which means less than $14.99 per person. Entrees here run around $9 per person.
Times: Lunch and Dinner
Reservations: No, since this is quickservice. To avoid the most crowded times, eat before 12 am or after 2 pm.

My Recommendation: I like the barbeque chicken salad, and the pulled pork sandwhich is also a safe bet.
Healthier Option: Try the fruit plate, or the salad I mentioned above.


You can smell this place practically across the park, which is awesome. I get hungry everytime I pass by! This place has a very nice, secluded, shady seating area to boot, although you kind of have to look to find it. I guess that is the point, though! Great cheap dining option at AK.

xoxo, Lily

*Note: Food prices and menu options are subject to change at any time, so I can't guarantee my information will always be accurate.

**Also, the "healthier options" I give are simply based on my knowledge of healthy eating and nutrition. I am not a doctor! For specific information regarding calories and such, I suggest contacting the individual restaurants via the Disney World website.

No comments:

Post a Comment