Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room: Restaurant Review

Name: Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
Location: Epcot, in the World Showcase United Kingdom Pavilion
Cuisine: British
Type: Table Service
Good For Those Who: Like meat pies, fish & chips or sausages; you like adorable British guys (this place is crawling with them!).
Price Range: Disney lists this location in their $$ range, which means $15-$35.99 per person. At both lunch and dinner, entrees run about $15-$20, on average, although the selections vary.
Times: Lunch: 12-3:20pm, dinner: 4-8pm.
Reservations: Good to have them, but if you go and put your name in right at 12, you should be able to get a table without one.

My Recommendation: I liked the Bangers & Mash. Sounds dirty, I know, but it's just a British way of saying sausages and mashed potatoes. Also, the fish and chips come highly recommended, although I've never had them (I don't like fish, so...).
Healthier Option: At lunch, you could go for the Romaine salad, I thought that was quite tasty, although not exactly interesting or exotic. At dinner, maybe go for the River Trout.

The R&C definitely wins my prize for the hottest waitors at Epcot (Germany's a close second). For real, going here makes me sort of depressed because I realize what I miss out by living in America. It's probably the accents... yeah, I think it's the accents! And they are just so darn polite! American guys, take note! Most of you could use a bit of work in that department!

xoxo, Lily


*Note: Food prices and menu options are subject to change at any time, so I can't guarantee my information will always be accurate.

**Also, the "healthier options" I give are simply based on my knowledge of healthy eating and nutrition. I am not a doctor! For specific information regarding calories and such, I suggest contacting the individual restaurants via the Disney World website.


No comments:

Post a Comment