Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show: Attraction Review

Name: Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
Type: Live Show
Location: Hollywood Studios, Backlot Area
The Gist: See how filmakers and stunt drivers accomplish amazing vehicle stunts with cars and motorcycles, and see some of these performed live.
A Must-Do For: Car buffs; people who love car chase scenes in movies-you'll get to see some here, live!
Avoid If: You don't like loud noises. This show gets noisy, especially if you sit near the front.
Show Times: This show runs at several set times daily. When you get to the park, pick up one of the times guides ( they're next to the maps) for the schedule.
Other Info: This show takes place in a huge outdoor stadium. It is good to get there early, but don't worry about whether or not you will find seats, they have plenty. And this is one of those times where I think being in the back is beneficial, you can kind of see what they are doing more clearly and the noise isn't as intense.

I really don't care about cars, like, at all, but this show is actually pretty interesting. I'm always just so shocked that people actually do this for a living. Hell, I can't even drive around the neighborhood without panicking, I could never jump of a ramp like these guys do! So I suppose it impresses me.

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment