Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Ride Review

Name: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Type: Ride, for children, slow-moving
Location: Magic Kingdom, in Fantasyland
The Gist: Board a honey pot-shaped car and ride through the middle of "Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day".
Must-Do For: People with very young children; anyone who really wants to feel like a kid a again
Avoid If: No reason too, really
Fear Factor: 1/10. Or, 0/10. This ride is completely baby-safe.
Lines & Other Tips: This is one that will typically have a steady 45-60 minute wait. At least. Let's just say, it gets pretty busy. Go later in the evening (I'm talking like right before closing) or get a Fastpass if you do not care to wait that long.

I'm just gonna come out and say it: I love  this ride. I mean, "The Blustery Day" was my all-time favorite Pooh story growing up. And they capture the tone and the imagery of the old animated shows so well. Heffalumps, Woozles and all.

In case you need to refresh your memory.... you're welcome;)


...............It has actually just now occurred to me how trippy this scene is............

xoxo, Lily

P.S.- Another thing that has only now occurred to me... what the hell is a Pooh?

No comments:

Post a Comment