Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Plaza Ice Cream Parlor: Snack Review

Name: Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Location: Magic Kingdom, on Main Street, U.S.A.
Serving: Ice Cream, Ice Cream, and... more Ice Cream. The hand-scooped variety, as opposed to soft-serve.
Type: Counter Service
Good For Those Who: Like ice cream (well, duh), like sundaes and the like.
Price Range: Listed in the $ price range, which is less than $14.99. But everything here is pretty much just a few dollars, with the fancier sundaes peaking at, I don't know, maybe $5?
Times: All day, for snacks and dessert
My Recommendation: I'd go for a sundae. The reason being, those are served in their homemade waffle-cone bowls. Like, they legit stand there and make these bowls right in front of you with a straight-up waffle iron.


This is my first choice for ice cream at the Magic Kingdom. They have a lot of flavors, and man oh man does it smell good around this place- I think it's those waffle bowls!

Note that this place doesn't have its own seating, so you'll have to travel or eat as you walk.

xoxo, Lily

*Note: Food prices and menu options are subject to change at any time, so I can't guarantee my information will always be accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment