Sunday, April 1, 2012

Muppet Vision 3-D: Attraction Review

Name: Muppet Vision 3-D
Type: 3-D film
Location: Hollywood Studios, in the Backlot area
The Gist: Allow the Muppets themselves to give you a demonstration of their new "MuppetVision" technology in this 17-minute 3-D film.
A Must-Do For: Muppet fans
Avoid If: You don't like watching things in 3-D. I wouldn't blame you; I don't like this either. But I make an exception for the Muppets, of course:)
Lines and Other Tips: The longest you might have to wait is 17 minutes, that is, until the next film starts. But the preshow is pretty funny, so I never even mind.

A pretty entertaining 17 minutes, I must say. I mean, really who doesn't like the Muppets? And the in-house animatronic Statler and Waldorf are a nice touch.

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment