Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pangani Forest Exploration Trail: Attraction Review

Name: Pangani Forest Exporation Trail
Type: Walking trail through animal exhibits
Location: Animal Kingdom, in the Africa area
The Gist: A walking path through some of the African animal exhibits. Animals include gorillas, meerkats, okapi, many kinds of birds, and an underwater hippo viewing area.
A Must-Do For: People who actually want to see animals at Animal Kingdom
Gorillas are exceptionally hard to photograph.


They have some of the best animal exhibits in the park along this path. I always say, if I were an animal, I'd want to live at Animal Kingdom. They have seriously got it good!

You absolutely must check out the gorillas here, they are the most amazing things. If you have never seen one in person, you are missing out. They are just so human-like in a weird way. It is kinda creepy, tbh, but fascinating at the same time. I could watch them all day. Annnnddd.... they have a baby one. Basically the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. Hurry up and go see her (I think it is a her...?) before she grows up!!

And actually, I'm gonna share a few more of my pics:




Hopefully I can get one of the baby one of these days... she's very camera shy.

I just now realized that I have like no other decent pics of anything else along this trail, but if you need some photographic evidence of other animals before my next visit to AK, here's a little something:

A crap picture of an adorable meerkat and...
And some Okapi ass. Great shot, amirite?

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment