Monday, May 7, 2012

Boulangerie Patissirie: Food Review

Name: Boulangerie Patisserie
Location: Epcot, in the World Showcase France Pavilion
Cuisine: French
Type: Counter-Service
Serving: French pastries (this is essentially a bakery), along with coffees, quiches, and sandwhiches for a light snack.
Good For Those Who: Like flaky pastry and things with lots of cream.
Price Range: Listed in Disney's $ range, which is technically $15 or less. Most things her run about $5-$8, seeing that they serve snack-type things.
Times: All day (well, from 11 a.m. on, since that is when the showcase opens). Good place for a light lunch, snack or dessert.
Reservations: None taken.
My Recommendation: I always get the chocolate mousse (not even a pastry, I'm aware, but I like it!). But, the napoleons come highly recommended by my mother and sister.
Healtheir Option: Um... it's a bakery, I mean...

Don't ask me how to pronounce it, I don't know either. But anyway you slice it, this is always my go-to place for dessert at Epcot. It smells heavenly, and they have a ton of options. You really can't go wrong.

xoxo, Lily


*Note: Food prices and menu options are subject to change at any time, so I can't guarantee my information will always be accurate.

**Also, the "healthier options" I give are simply based on my knowledge of healthy eating and nutrition. I am not a doctor! For specific information regarding calories and such, I suggest contacting the individual restaurants via the Disney World website.

No comments:

Post a Comment