Monday, May 14, 2012

Impressions de France: Attraction Review

Name: Impressions de France
Type: Short Film
Location: Epcot, in the World Showcase France Pavilion
The Gist: An 18-minute widescreen tour of France, set to the music of French composers such as Saint Saens and Dubussy (thanks, Google!). Features some of the most scenic and famous locations in France.
A Must-Do For: Francophiles, classical music fans, people who need an air-conditioned space to sit for 18 minutes.
Avoid If: You have small children who are likely to randomly start crying. Be nice, don't ruin the show for others. Kids don't care about this one, anyway. Its for adult tastes.
Lines and Other Tips: Not a line, really, but you have to wait until the next show is over, which would at most be 18 minutes, I guess. Btw, this is the one World Showcase film (out of France, Canada and China) that lets you sit down. In actual seats. If you've been walking all day, it makes a difference.

I love Impressions de France, I honestly do. Almost my favorite thing in the World Showcase (almost). The music is wonderful, the the scenes are beautiful, and it always makes me wish I could afford to go to France. I guess I will just have to settle for watching this over and over, getting pastries from the bakery next door, and staring at the fake Eiffel Tower. *Sight*.

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment