Friday, July 6, 2012

Yak & Yeti: Restaurant Review

Name: Yak & Yeti
Location: Animal Kingdom, in the Asia section
Cuisine: Asian
Type: Table Service
Good For Those Who: Like Asian food, in particular, delicious lo mein noodles.
Price Range: Listed in the $$ range, which is $15 to $35.99 per person. Entrees here average at about lower-middle end of that range, let's say about $15 to $25-y.
Times: Opens at 11:00am, closing time varies, usually dependent on how late the park is open that night.
Reservations: Recommended, but if you go at a late/lunch early dinner time, you might be able to get a table without one- don't plan on it though. Reservations can be made online at the official Walt Disney World  website.
My Recommendation: I had the chicken lo mein and loved it. That is all I will say. Next time I go, it will be a difficult choice for me, whether or not I get that again or try one of the many other delicious sounding things on their menu.
Healthier Option: There are many things here which seem (relatively, of course) healthy- a lot of fish and vegetarian options, and like everything is served with a bunch of veggies, so it is hard to go too wrong here.

My boyfriend took me here, finally, after listening to me whining about wanting to go here for months, and let me say, it was worth the wait. I loved it. I wake up in the morning craving that dang lo mein (they import their noodles from actual Asia- I mean, really??!). I've had lo mein at like every restaurant I've been to since that carries it, but it is never the same. I need to go back. Needless to say, this gets a BIG recommendation from me.

xoxo, Lily


*Note: Food prices and menu options are subject to change at any time, so I can't guarantee my information will always be accurate.

**Also, the "healthier options" I give are simply based on my knowledge of healthy eating and nutrition. I am not a doctor! For specific information regarding calories and such, I suggest contacting the individual restaurants via the Disney World website.

No comments:

Post a Comment