Friday, July 6, 2012

Tamu Tamu Refreshments: Restaurant Review

Name: Tamu Tamu Refreshments
Location: Animal Kingdom, in the Africa area
Cuisine: Vaguely ethnic-inspired
Type: Counter Service
Good For Those: Who want to have a comparatively unique quick-service experience
Price Range: In the $ range, which means less than $14 per person. Everything here is $8 or $9, really.
Times: Lunch and dinner, hours vary
Reservations: None, since this is counter service
My Recommendation: The beef pita sandwich, served with the homemade chips. My new favorite at Animal Kingdom.
Healthier Option: You could go with the chicken salad if you didn't want the carbs.

This is not the place to go if you want variety; all they have is the said beef wrap, the chicken salad, and a turkey sandwich, milkshakes, and a few other desserts, and drinks. There is no indoor seating, so that could sway your decision, depending on whether the weather is really shitty or just regular shitty (Florida really only has two settings...).

But, seriously, the beef pita sandwich is the best. Very yummy. That alone makes this my new favorite Animal Kingdom quickservice.

xoxo, Lily


*Note: Food prices and menu options are subject to change at any time, so I can't guarantee my information will always be accurate.

**Also, the "healthier options" I give are simply based on my knowledge of healthy eating and nutrition. I am not a doctor! For specific information regarding calories and such, I suggest contacting the individual restaurants via the Disney World website.

No comments:

Post a Comment