Friday, July 6, 2012

Restaurantosaurus: Restaurant Review

Name: Restaurantosaurus
Location: Animal Kingdom, in the Dinoland, U.S.A. area
Cuisine: American, standard hamburgers, chicken nuggets, etc.
Type: Quick-service, counter
Good For Those: Who are looking for quick, relatively cheap standards like burgers and fries
Price Range: In the $ range, which means $14.99 and under. Items here are $8 or $9, typically.
Times: Lunch and Dinner
Reservations: None, since this is quick-service
My Recommendation: Don't really have one. The one time I went here, I got the Angus Bacon Cheeseburger (without the bacon and cheese... they are assembled to order) which was good, but not exactly life-changing.
Healthier Option: Try the vegetable sub (-osaurus). It comes with sweet potato fries, too.

Not a bad place to have a quick lunch, especially if you have picky eaters. A lot of traditional favorites here.

xoxo, Lily


*Note: Food prices and menu options are subject to change at any time, so I can't guarantee my information will always be accurate.

**Also, the "healthier options" I give are simply based on my knowledge of healthy eating and nutrition. I am not a doctor! For specific information regarding calories and such, I suggest contacting the individual restaurants via the Disney World website.

No comments:

Post a Comment